Aidans first day of school!

Aidans first day of school!
click me! click me!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Just what are you asking me to do?

A good friend and I were talking about Aidans Friends Network and ask me , Ron, just what are you asking me to do? I told him that I wanted him buy direct from manufactures the items that he buys for his family and business, on a regular basis. The: hair, skin, nutritional, paper product, furnace filters and anything else like deoderants softener salts and light bulbs, ya know those items you buy every month or so that you need on a regular interval. I would love to create an app that scans these items and sends them to your doorstep right from the company that makes it. Saving all that fuel shipping it all over the U.S. plus the added benifit of a commision going to a special needs loved one or even your favorite charity. I am so excited about this venture and very puzzled how difficult it has been to gain volunteers to support our efforts. It costs you nothing to join. You can claim the green carbon reduction of fuel costs not to mention the partnering with green companies. It benifits special needs kids and thier families to help with medical bills.
"But why is this not a non profit"? He asks. We would not qualify to pay out the commisions to individuals and recieve non profit statues. Now that said the funds that a person earns that are then donated are deductable as a charitable contribution. In the grand plan of this we raise the funds for others to donate or use to support those with special needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment